The Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is a pension benefits scheme in which the employees of an organization pay a small part of their basic salary every month; similarly, the employer contributes a similar amount n their behalf towards the scheme.
Here are the advantages of the EPF program:
- Helps to save money in the long term
- No need to make a single global investment.
- The deductions are made monthly from the employee’s salary and help save a lot of money over a long period of time.
- You can help an employee financially in an emergency.
- Helps save money in retirement and helps a person lead a good lifestyle.
E.P.F. compliance is associated with the Employer & Employee. An Employer is mainly concerned with timely compliance/returns payments etc. E.P.F. Consultation is a very hectic procedure nowadays because payroll Grievance of Employee is a tedious task.
Bahikhata Master prevails steps to steps consulting to our esteemed clients with maintaining the data deemed confidential. We ensure timely intimation to the clients about the time to time changes as well as works on prescribed time. We facilitate all services at very minimal pricing.