Income tax is a substantial amount of money that the central government collect on the income generated by individuals and Business during a financial year. Taxes are an important source of government revenue through which they provide infrastructure and various facilities to Indian citizens. Its two types of taxes in India, i.e. direct taxes and indirect taxes. Taxes levied directly on the payer’s income are known as direct taxes, and income tax is the tax imposed by the government on a taxpayer for goods and services rendered.
ITR is a form that taxpayers use to submit information about their earned income and applicable taxes to the income tax department. Every taxpayer must file ITR on or before the due date set by the Government of India. The Law of Govt. has set it up as mandatory that the taxpayers have to pay their taxes online
- Taxpayers apart from the companies who are subject to audit, as per Section 44AB
The taxpayers can also pay their taxes in physical form by simply filing your challan at certain banks; however, you can also opt for online payment as this is much easier and faster.
Why Income Tax Return Filing with Bahikhata Master
Bahikhata Master Provide Income tax services in Chandigarh & professional e-filing services for income tax returns through an easy, convenient and secure scheme for taxpayers. We ensure proper management to your taxation taking consideration of your wealth safeguard. The process also includes submitting KYC information such as Form-16, PAN, Aadhaar Number, investments made, all bank account details taxes paid, and home loan for processing of the ITR. Bahikhata Master provides best Income Tax Return Filing Services in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
This saves the taxpayer a lot of time and effort and makes the entire ITR filing process easy and instant. Online tax payment sends the credit to the government instantly. Through their services, Bahikhata Master ensures:
- Taxpayers’ quotes valid permanent account numbers or tax deduction account numbers.
- Particulars of advance tax, self-assessment tax and tax deducted at source (TDS) are in accordance with taxpayer’s documents.
- Accurate data entries are shown during transcription and transmission of return on income.
- Taxpayer receives a hard copy and acknowledgement of e-Returns submitted.
- Confidentiality of taxpayer’s information is maintained throughout the process, and any information shared externally is with prior permissions of the taxpayer’s or assessing officer.
We Bahikhata Master are providing the Income tax consultancy / Services in the Tricity (Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula).